Fairy Tale Reading

September 7, 2011


Like countless children before me, I loved fairy tales as I grew up. Thanks to Disney, many have been brought to life, with a new twist, and for generations to grow up with. But, what were the movies based on? I've often wondered and now I set out to find out. I recently found a handful of fairy tales to read. While I'm well aware of the fact that they may not be the original story, I am still curious to see how they were told.

I have decided to go on a little fairy tale adventure and I'm taking all of you with me. I've picked out 4 fairy tales to read, all of which I've seen the popular movie to. I'm going to read & compare the stories to what I grew up knowing of them. Here they are:
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Cinderella
  • Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp
Here's to Once Upon A Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada