How to Marry a Cowboy (Cowboys & Brides #4) by Carolyn Brown

August 4, 2014


When you finish a book in under 2 days there is one word to describe that book: AMAZING! From start to finish I couldn't put it down. Did that stop me from going to the gym? NOPE! I read that bad boy on the elliptical and time flew by! I was honestly sad to see it end, I didn't want my little cowboy filled bubble to be over yet. This was the first story I read by Carolyn Brown and it certainly won't be the last! I was invited to read this book and I am so thankful! I haven't read a story that captivated me so much like this book did in a long time.

This story starts off with two twin girls, Lily and Gabby, who find Annie Rose on their porch in a wedding dress. With it being their 9th birthday (and their mom passed away before they could remember) they thought it was their gift. After realizing where Annie Rose was, she was scared at first. You find out quickly that she was running away from an abusive ex-boyfriend, not from her own wedding :) She soon meets their dad, Mason Harper - a manly rugged cowboy with a body I can only imagine! When he agrees to take her own as the girl's newest nanny they quickly nickname her "Mama-Nanny" Given their "reputation" around town, it's no surprise that Mason has the nanny agency's number on speed dial. Annie Rose quickly realizes that being with the Harper family starts to feel like home to her. She connects with the girls so well and she feels comfort and chemistry with Mason! However, despite Mason's attraction to her he still holds feelings for his dead wife and he doesn't want to cheat on his memory. But with two little rascals running around, how long can he hold out?

After reading this book, I'm on a mission to find myself a cowboy! This was such a cute and captivating read and I look forward to many more stories by Carolyn Brown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada