Summer Reading 2012

June 3, 2012



It's that time of year, again. Break out the bathing suits. Lay out your towel. Apply your sunblock. But before you do any of that- you need to get a good book! Summer is known for it's great books. Like just about every magazine, newspaper, and lots of blogs do, I am giving you some summer recommendations. Hopefully, you enjoy them!

I'm going to share with you some great book series I have found. I'll tell you about really good stand alone books. It's going to be an all-out book-loving session here at Jen's Corner!

I would love to get any recommendations you may have, as well. Tell me what you're reading! Share books you loved! Let's spread the word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada