My Reading Quirks

June 18, 2012


We all have little quirks to our personalities. Funny little things we do, for reasons we may not know. I thought I would share some of my reading quirks with you. Over the years, I have developed a few and here they are:


1. Whenever I start a new chapter, I always count how many pages are in it.
2. I can't handle opening a book all the way to the point of bending or breaking the spine.
3. All of the books that I buy have to be in perfect condition and I do my best to keep them that way.
4. I can read anywhere- bathtub, bathroom, in the car. Doesn't matter to me.
5. I do judge a book by it's cover. It's usually what gets my attention, so I have to like it. If I like the cover, I'll read the summary of the book.
6. I get cranky if I'm constantly interrupted when I'm reading. It's especially frustrating if it's a good book.

There you have it. Maybe, someday, I'll get therapy to help deal with #2 and #3. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada