New Mug Magic!!!

October 22, 2012

There are many things I collect: books, music boxes, and coffee mugs. If you believe my hubby, and please don't, I have plenty. My theory is that one can never have too many wonderful mugs. They just make my hot chocolate taste better. Not to mention, they are more enjoyable to look at than a plain one.

Recently, I acquired a new mug to add to my collection. This one does something none of my other mugs can do. This new mug changes color when you add anything hot to it. I LOVE THOSE!!! I used to have a Phantom of the Opera mug where the mask changed colors, but it eventually died. It was well loved.

Allow me to introduce to you the newest object for my hot chocolate fascination!


Before Hot Chocolate is added.....
 
 
After Hot Chocolate is added!
 
 
It's the little things in life, right? I won't mind washing this mug by hand. 

4 comments:

Unknown on October 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM said...

OMG I.....MUST.....GET.....THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sooo cool, more of a reason to drink that ever delicious chocolate :) Every place I go I bring back a mug, so that just means I will have a more colorful collection!!

Karen on October 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM said...

Adorable! I have so many Hoops & Yoyo musical cards in my house right now.

That's what my nieces and nephews always send me for holidays lol

Jen on October 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM said...

Debbie- I got it at a Hallmark store, so check there! I LOVE IT!!!

Karen- I Love Hoops & YoYo! I have a Christmas Tree ornament of theirs from a few years ago.

Thanks for commenting, guys!

Unknown on October 25, 2012 at 7:18 AM said...

Oh I will I will!!! Thanks!!! I will do a scavenger hunt at every Hallmark store until I find one!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada