A Blonde And Her Blog

May 23, 2010


I love getting comments on posts I've made. Sometimes I'm good with my responses. Sometimes not. This latest blonde moment would fall into the "Not" category. I hope you enjoy and have a chuckle. I know I did... eventually.


Recently I posted a reading habits questionnaire I found on a fellow blogger's website. I thought it was fun and hoped others would enjoy it, too. I was excited when I got my first comment on it. (I should probably tell you now that I get excited easily and usually over the little things.) This Miss Loves To Read was kind enough to share her thoughts on my answers. We'll call her comment exhibit A.

EXHIBIT A:
Yay, I love your answers!!! It's so great you recommend Garden Spells to people, it really is SUCH a magical book.

Before we go any further I should warn you that sometimes I'm good at muti-tasking. This is NOT one of those times. In fact, my response to her comment is a shining example of why I should not post a comment while thinking of the book I'm excited to read next. We'll call my response exhibit B.


EXHIBIT B:
I thought the questionnaire was fun, too! Feel free to use it!!! I read "secret garden" a long, long time ago and loved it. So now I'm gonna re-read it.

On top of the book confusion part of it, her blog is where I got the questionnaire from in the first place! Yeah, enough said.

1 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on May 24, 2010 at 4:28 AM said...

hehe, that's funny.:D It happens to the best of us! Don't worry, at leats it's fun.;) Secret Garden is a great book, too. *wink*

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada