The Christmas Cookie Club

November 18, 2010

Ann Pearlman
The Christmas Cookie Club

I read this book last year and loved it! Once a year a group of women get together. Each brings cookies that they hand made. They share the cookies and why the cookie is special to them. I loved this aspect of it. It made me want to have a Christmas cookie party- which I may try to do this year. Each chapter is a cookie and the story of the woman who made the cookie. And each chapter includes the recipe so you can make the cookies , too, if you like.

I loved reading this book. I loved the idea of people coming together in the name of cookies!! I hope you give it a try and enjoy as much as I did. Maybe you'll even find a cookie recipe you like, too!

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on November 19, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

Oh, this sounds very lovely! I love books that involve food.:)

Jen on November 19, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

Me, too! That's what made me want to read it. Great minds, I tell ya! Hope all is well with you.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada