Blogspot Problems!!

June 2, 2011

I want to let you guys know that I've been running into problems with Blogspot lately. For some reason it hasn't let me leave comments in response to any you leave me. This has been an off and on problem for awhile, but I was able to work around it before. For some reason, that's no longer the case. I deeply apologize for this as I enjoy responding to what you guys have to say.

The other problem I'm having is Blogpsot not letting me insert pictures in my posts. I'm going to keep trying, so hopefully this problem is only a short term one. As of right now, I have one post that is being withheld due to this issue.

Thank you for your patience. I look forward to everything being worked out so I can get back to my postings & responses.

Love, Jen

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on June 2, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

I totally sympathise! Blogger's been giving me problems too. Post and comments just disappear, or I can't log on... It's really weird. I hope it doesn't last.

The Queen B on June 2, 2011 at 12:35 PM said...

Blogger has been on the fritz for a couple weeks. Apparently they were doing some sort of maintenance that took daaaays and basically crashed the system. Now, it's still buggy. Sorry you're having trouble, sweets. you might complain to blogger (I'm sure lots of ppl are) and maybe the more complaints they get the more motivated they'll be to fix this crap.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada