A Dream Hosue For Me

June 18, 2011

The house where 2 of my favorite movies (Father of the Bride & Father of the Bride Part 2) were filmed is up for sale. I wish I could live there! All I have to do is get me a cool 1.3 million dollars and it's all mine! Now... why won't my money tree drop any money??

Anyway, if you liked the movies starring Steve Martin, I invite you to check out the link I provided. You get to look at pictures of the inside as well. http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/18/father-of-the-bride-house-for-sale-auction-million-alhambra-movie-arbor-martin-short-steve-martin/

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on June 19, 2011 at 4:24 AM said...

This house is gorgeous!

UK on November 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM said...

Being a UK admirer of Jackie's voice, I've had the pleasure of living with this album for more than a week (it was released to coincide with BGT).
To say it grows on you is an understatement. To hear these songs together as in one concert-like experience is a joy that leads to repeated playings.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada