Blog Update...

July 21, 2011


I haven't been as diligent with posting as I should be. I have several reviews that need to get done, and I've got to get back on top of everything. The last couple of weeks I've enjoyed the summer with my family & taking it easy. However, I have now got to get back to the reviews.

Stay tuned because they are coming soon. I even have a guest review by dear Hubby. Yeah, I roped him into it. I hope you all have been having a good summer so far. I look forward to being back in the swing of things.  Again, I'm sorry for the lack of entries.

1 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on July 23, 2011 at 1:43 AM said...

Hi! Don't worry, I was gone for almost a month, too. It happens. Looking forward to the reviews!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada