"The Girl Who Chased the Moon"

April 16, 2010



The Girl Who Chased the Moon-- BY: Sarah Addison Allen 265 pages


Welcome to Mullaby, North Carolina. Never heard of it? Neither has Emily Benedict, but she's about to. Emily is about to meet the maternal Grandfather she never knew she had, who also happens to be the town's beloved gentle giant. She's going to learn why her room's wallpaper is unlike any other; what her connection is to the "Mullaby Lights" &, mostly, why her mother left without ever looking back. Not to mention the reason why one must never underestimate the power of cake. Cut yourself a big slice of cake curl up with "The Girl Who Chased the Moon".



I LOVED this book!!!! From beginning to end it was a thoroughly enchanting read!! It was well worth the long wait I had for it's release date and then the long wait to get it from the library. I felt like I wasn't just a reader of the story, but right there among it all. The characters were fun to read about. Every time I had to put it down I couldn't wait to puick it back up. Sarah Addison Allen writes one heck of a magical story. I will absolutely read this book more than once!!! I would definitely buy this book.


My Rating: I'd buy it!!!!

1 comments:

The Queen B on April 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM said...

Nice review sweetie! I keep seeing this one around and thinking that I should check it out.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada