Villa Mirabella

January 17, 2011


Villa Mirabella
By: Peter Pezzelli
283 Pages

Summary:
After a whirl wind of success- and losing it all- in Los Angeles, Jason Mirabella goes home to Rhode Island. The family business, a bed and breakfast called Villa Mirabella waits for him. He had no desire to be a part of it. But things don't always go the way you think they will.

I wanted to like this book. With cover art like that, how could you not? Well, I didn't. It took a long time to get the plot moving. Once things started picking up, there was nothing that kept me interested. I lost interest quickly.

I bought this book, so I can't return it. If I could, I so would. Maybe I'll try it again some other time. Either that, or I'll donate it to my library since they don't have it. (Hence why I bought it in the first place.)

Rating: Return It/Borrow From the Library

4 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on January 17, 2011 at 9:18 AM said...

Oh, I'm sorry you couldn't read this book. We are bound to come upon a book we absolutely can't like every now and then. I hope the next book you read will be to your satisfaction!

Jen on January 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM said...

Thanks, Irena. Me, too. I think I got this author confused with a different one. Oh well, on to the next book!

Ask an Author on January 19, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

Judging from the plot, I can understand why you didn't like it. I'm sorry you wasted your money though :(

Jen on January 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM said...

Yeah, I was bummed to have spent money on a book that sucked. Oh well. I'll probably donate it to the library. Maybe someone will love it!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada