When This Blogger Gets Sick**

January 9, 2011

** Let me preface this blog entry by telling you I don't get sick, I just don't always feel well. And for the record, I really don't feel well.

I love my girls. I love it when they share things with me. However, some things are better left not shared- like a cold, for instance. Still, my oldest daughter decided she loved me so much that we had to have the cold together.

So, here I am, in my bed resting. I should probably tell you now that I'm not a good patient when I'm under the weather. I can only take being in bed for a little while before I start to go nutty. As this started happening last night I did what any good patient would do- I bought books!! I may not be able to get to my bookstore, but I can get to B&N online.

I found some gems in the Bargain section and felt my Gift Card would be put to good use. Here's what I grabbed:


Very Valentine
By: Adriana Trigiani


I've read one book in this series &
loved it. Now I can see how it all
started.






Rumors
By: Anna Godbersen

I've heard so much about this series &
have wanted to read it for awhile. I know
it's part of a series, but this book sounded
good, so I'm gonna give it a try.






A Vintage Affair
By: Isabel Wolff

I got this for the Nook. It sounded
like it could be a really good book, so
I'm hoping it is.



Here's hoping I have some good reading to look forward to. Let the stalking of the Mail Man begin.

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on January 10, 2011 at 1:24 AM said...

Oh, I hope you get well soon! You have some great books at your disposal, I see, so I hope they help you recover.

Jen on January 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM said...

Again, I'm sorry it took so long to respod. My house is germ central and the only healthy one is my hubby. My books haven't arrived yet, but knowing they're on their way makes me happy. I still feel like crap, so this will be just what the doctor ordered.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada