September Reading Plans...

September 2, 2010

This month I'm participating in another reading invitation hosted by http://kidsbookkorner.blogspot.com/ They have turned the month of September into Pippi Longstocking month. I loved her so much when I was growing up! I've already gotten started on the 1st book in the series.



I'm still making my way through the classic, Rebecca. I haven't been able to read as much of it as I'd like becuase it's been really busy lately. But I'm still chugging along...



6 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on September 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM said...

You have two great books to read in September! I was a fan of Pippi, too, and in my opinion, "Rebecca" is one great mystery. Happy reading!

Hannah on September 3, 2010 at 7:15 AM said...

Both of these books were a huge part of my life back when I was younger. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Jen on September 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Thanks for the great comments!! I'm so glad Pippi is loved!! I feared she'd get forgotten! I LOVE reading her books!!

Rebecca is a great book! This is my second time reading it and I'm frustrated because I can't sit and pour myself into like I could the first time. Now I have to steal moments whenever I can. I hate to put the book down when I have to.

kids book korner on September 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM said...

I love love love Rebecca!!

Jen on September 5, 2010 at 2:19 PM said...

Rebecca is a good book. This reading is #2 for me since I couldn't remember anything of it from the first time.

Casey (The Bookish Type) on September 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM said...

Oo I'm so excited you're reading Rebecca! I loved that book! I think that's one where there is no time like the first time. Is this the first time you've read it?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada