Shopping With My 4 Year Old...

September 4, 2010

Those of you who have children can understand: kids + stores= anything can happen. Often, anything does happen. Well, a recent run to Kohl's for my family & I was the scene of some spontaneous fun. And it was all at the hands of my wonderful 4 year old.

While I was checking out the purse section, we each found one we liked. Instead of just checking it out and putting it back, my oldest had inspiration hit her and decided she needed to have a fashion show! Alright, we can pull that off. She then decided that she needed a hat to complete her fashion attire.



Look out Ellite Model Agency, here comes
Alyssa!!






After having fun by herself, she wanted to get me in on it, too. Well, okay. If I must, I must.


The things a parent will do for their kids...

3 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on September 5, 2010 at 1:13 AM said...

Aw, you two look so cute together!!!

kids book korner on September 5, 2010 at 9:32 AM said...

Look at those fashionistas! Ha ha, I love it!

Jen on September 5, 2010 at 2:16 PM said...

she picked out our hats! nothing like an impromtu fashion show to make shopping more exciting.

Irena- thank you!
Rose- i'm dragging you with us next time!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada