And The Winners Are...

October 11, 2010

I'd like to thank all of you who commented on my "Eenie Meenie Minie Moe" post. I was having a hard time deciding what books to read and you guys made it easier! Thank you, thank you!!

So here are the books I'm going to read & the order I'm going to read them in:


#1. Frankenstiein By: Mary Shelley


My Hubby has decided to read this book with me! He got a copy on CD since he has a long commute. I love reading books with him, so this should be fun!










#2. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow By: Washington Irving

I can't wait to start this one! I think it's gonna be a great Halloween read!




If I still have time after these 2 books are read, I plan to read Dracula. Thanks again to everyone who left comments!!

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on October 12, 2010 at 1:43 AM said...

Yay! Looking forward to the reviews!

Jen on October 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM said...

thanks! you're Dracula review has me wanting to read it! I was gonna pick that book instead of Frankenstein, but couldn't resist hubby's offer of reading together.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada