October Reading...

October 3, 2010

Here's a few books I aim to read this month. I don't know how many of them I'll actually get to read, but I'm gonna try.




Legacy
By: Danielle Steel

One of my favorite authors. However, her books have been hit or miss the last few years. We'll see if this one is a hit, or if it'll miss like her last release was.









Sleeping Arrangements
By: Madeleine Wickham

I'm yet to finish a single book by this author. This is the pen name used by Sophie Kinsella, the author of the Confessions of a Shopaholic series, so I don't quite understand why I struggle. I LOVE Sophie Kinsella, so it's odd.

Anyway, Im giving this pen name another try. We'll see if I have any success this time around.





The Romance Readers' Book Club
By: Julie L. Cannon

I was sold on this book once I read the description of it. I hope it's as good as it sounds like it may be. I've never read a book where a 15 year old was the main character and the story is of how this genre speaks to her and her friends. Mix together 3 teens and an "eccentric" Aunt, and you could have the making of a good read. I intend to find this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada