Jen's Christmas- Reading Review

December 26, 2010

Now that Christmas has come and gone, my time allotted for Christmas reading has done the same. I thoroughly enjoyed the majority of the books I read this year. I found some new books that will be added to my annual holiday reading list (The Christmas List), and I found a book that I never plan to pick up again (The Revenge of the Christmas Box).

I hope if you read any holiday themed books over the last month that you enjoyed them. There is just something about Christmas that translates very well into books. It's like the magic they hold is already there. Christmas books are a special breed all unto their own. I look forward to next year's books and wonder what I'll discover then.

I want to thank all of you who read my Christmas posts and commented on them. I loved hearing from you and reading your thoughts. I enjoyed sharing some of my Christmas Traditions with you. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Let's do this again next year!!

2 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read on December 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM said...

It was fun reading your Christmas posts and I'm glad you discovered some new favourites this Christmas season.

Jen on December 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

Me, too! I can't believe I read so many books in so short a time. It was great!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada